Gary Needs A Bath Gary Needs A Bath

This also isn't Cyber8, it's Pamtri. At least fix your tags so people won't be confused by the two. They care about this stuff.

Spongebob's Cousin Spongebob's Cousin

This isn't a Cyber8 video m8 0/10 go fuck your mother.

Story About Pooh Story About Pooh

So I see that you're trying to write about things other than the constant school/bullying random bullies/bathing/genital shit that I know that you're passionate about. Ironically, it showcases not just your level of writing, but the fact that no matter which story you make, they all sound exactly the same. Why write about classical music when you don't even bother to learn a thing about it, or even really describe it. Why self-censor, Travis? Do you think that your audience might be offended by the mere mention of an actual band from the 60's, much less Martin Luther King Junior? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

Please do better, Travis.

Justin Bieber:My Style2.0 Justin Bieber:My Style2.0

Hlahlahla this is hott

What a smexy sumbitch. I always believed that the gorls were the prettiest things in the world, until I played this game. Justin Bieber puts their bewbage to shame I want his snake.

Harvey's Canine Adventure Harvey's Canine Adventure

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING MAGIC! This is quite amazing, dude. That dog looks so funny! How did he learn to fly?

Catch The Bird Catch The Bird

Haha nice

I like the song alot =D The game's pretty funny overall, too. Good job!

Warp Extreme Warp Extreme

Pretty decent.

It might have to be edited in order to fit it in a movie or a game or something, but it's still good.

Rucklo: a Personal ode Rucklo: a Personal ode

Not that great, but it's still funny.

This has movie potential, too. I'll let you know if I make a music video about it.

sonicmega responds:

If it has so much potential, I wonder why people keep 0ing it :\

Sauveur de Limonade Sauveur de Limonade

This is a nice pic, I like it. The colouring's pretty good, too. You've definitely improved since the Faggot Federation days, dude!

Gaycied responds:

Lol, thanks man.

Katzi Katzi

Neat

Serious Cat looks like it's making ostrich calls, while yours kind of resembles a meerkat.

Kitty Kat Krew Kitty Kat Krew

Nice

This reminds me of Megaman.